CreativeCo, a growth equity studio based in Charlotte, is pleased to announce that it has recently closed its initial Fund I and to date has invested over $5M in 17 early-growth stage business cloud companies since launching in April 2020.
Two new companies join the portfolio. In June, we invested in Seattle-based Fullcast, a SaaS sales operations planning tool for enterprise sales organizations. In August, we invested in Dallas-based Krista Software, a SaaS no-code robotic process automation (RPA) platform with a conversational user experience. As we have progressed through the year, we have increasingly focused on enterprise SaaS and are excited about the opportunities we are seeing in this space.
Our portfolio has an average ARR of $2.7M and an average growth rate of >150%. Accordingly, follow-on investment activity is picking up. IRALogix closed a $11M series B financing led by Morningstar and Medxoom closed an $8M series A led by Castellan Group in May. Then, Apty closed a $7.5M series A led by 645 Ventures in July, and OneRail closed a $9M series A led by Ironspring Ventures in August. We continue to make follow-on investments through our opportunity fund, and we look forward to supporting our portfolio with additional capital and engineering capabilities as they scale.
On the Studio side of our operation, our team of engineers and designers recently moved into a new office to make room for some growth. Top engineers are harder than ever to hire, and we’re pleased that our portfolio companies are tapping into our shared platform to solve this challenge.
We’re also pleased to note that we’ll be operating under the Creative.co domain name going forward. CreativeCo Capital and CreativeCo Studio are now working side-by-side under our new name and new website. Our emails are now:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
CreativeCo portfolio companies
- Apty — SaaS for digital adoption management
- DebtBook — SaaS for debt management
- Fullcast — SaaS for sales operations planning
- IRALogix — SaaS for IRA investment firms
- Krista — SaaS for no code RPA
- Leasecake — SaaS for location lease management
- Medxoom — SaaS for third party insurance administrators
- OneRail — SaaS for same day delivery or pickup
- POS Nation — SaaS POS and payment processing
- Rabbu — platform for single family property investors
- Rent Ready — multi-family apartment turn management
- ReturnLogic — SaaS for e-commerce returns
- SingleOps — SaaS for landscaping businesses
- Social Studies — influencer marketing
- Spotio — SaaS for field sales teams
- Tracks N Teeth — aftermarket construction equipment parts
- Ziflow — SaaS for collaborative content review and approval